Oral absorption of nutrition
According to the prestigious Physicians’ Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements™, oral absorption (spraying into the mouth and swallowing) is much more efficient than other forms of delivery, with the nutrients being rapidly absorbed by the lining of the mouth, called the buccal mucosa. The process of oral absorption is simple:
Advantages of VitaMist and Oral Absorption
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins are highly effective and rapidly absorbable.
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins are easily administered every 3-4 hours, maintaining a more consistent supply of nutrients throughout the body.
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins avoid the peaks and valleys common with once a day supplements.
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins are “pure” and do not contain fillers or binders.
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins can be taken anywhere and used without water, helping to cut down on missed doses.
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins eliminate the awkwardness of swallowing a bulky pill.
- VitaMist Sprays Vitamins are ideal for those suffering from digestive disorders that can prevent or hinder the absorption of nutrients.
- When absorption, bioavailability, and purity are taken into account, Vitamist sprays are more economical than pills or capsules.
The Wave Of The Future Is Here Now!
VitaMist’s Oral absorption is now the preferred delivery method for vitamins, nitroglycerin and many dietary supplements containing minerals, amino acids and herbs. It’s the fastest, most effective and convenient way to get a daily dose of the essential nutrients your body needs to stay healthy. In fact, this unique delivery system is supported by the Physicians’ Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements™ as the best way to reach the nutritional supplement levels your body demands.